A recent survey revealed that as few as 55% of home owners have their heating equipment professionally serviced at least once a year. As with anything, to book and pay for a boiler servicing while your system appears to be working can seem like an unnecessary expense. However, an annual boiler service is the safe and cost – efficient way to run your heating system, and can have a number of helpful effects:-
- Significant increase to the life of the boiler.
- Improves efficiency of system.
- Early diagnosis of potential problems.
- Reduces energy costs.
- Saves costly repairs.
- Detection of fatal carbon monoxide leaks.
Those who neglect to regularly maintain boiler and central heating equipment will experience reduced efficiency and increased costs.
Regular maintenance can also extend component life by as much as 30% this translates into an additional 5 – 10 years usage for your gas boiler.
Most heating engineers will tell you that about 75% Of All Repairs They Do Could Have Been Avoided With Regular Maintenance.
A boiler service with DL Gas Services Ltd starts from as little as £45
Heating system repairs typically run into hundreds of pounds, yet many people will only consider calling an engineer when the problem has developed. An annual boiler service and check up from one of our trained professionals can mean we help you avoid an expensive repair job, as well as reducing your year round energy costs.
Crucially, annual heating inspections can save your life and the lives of your loved ones. Small cracks in a heat exchanger or problems with the flue system could allow deadly Carbon Monoxide gas to seep into your home, Accidental Carbon Monoxide poisoning causes a reported 50 deaths every year in the UK and this number is on the rise.
Where necessary a flue gas Analyser will be inserted into the boiler. This measures the products of combustion to highlight any possible problems with the boilers efficiency and safety. It accurately measures the amount of carbon monoxide to ensure that the boiler is operating correctly.
- Carry out a test with Flue Gas Analyser
- Check the safety devices within the boiler are working correctly
- Check the gas rate of the boiler to ensure it is burning correctly
- Check the flue is not blocked and is allowing products of combustion to disperse correctly
- Check that the ventilation requirements of the boiler are being met
- Carry out a gas tightness test to the full property gas pipe work to ensure you have no gas leaks
- Then issue a electronic certificate which is emailed to you with a automatic reminder set each year there after so you don’t forget or worry when it’s due
Our engineers are fully up to date with the latest fault finding techniques; which ensures we can find solutions to problems that may arise. We are in regular contact with boiler manufactures so we can diagnose with the minimum of inconvenience to you. If you would like to benefit from a more efficient, more economical and most importantly, SAFE heating systems get in touch with DL Gas Services Ltd Today.