Static Caravans & RPH, LAV
At DL Gas Services Ltd we believe this is the most important yearly maintenance check that should be carried out on a holiday home. Many people avoid this one because we all seem to think if it’s working its OK leave it.
This is clearly not the case with LPG gas, if you let your holiday home/static caravan out to friends or family or as a business then by law you need to have your holiday home serviced/landlord safety checked by a qualified Gas Safety Engineer.
Ask to see ID card and check the Qualifications on the card or call Gas Safety on 0800 408 5500 to check what the operator of the card is allowed to carry work out on.
At some time in the year or season we recommended a gas service/landlord gas safety check.
You can rest assured that your appliances are not only just safe and in good working order but that they are running efficiently and economically to the manufactures specifications. In most cases a yearly service pays for itself in return by the fuel you are saving.
What you get with DL Gas Services:
- Registered Gas Safe Engineer.
- The service is to provide you and your family/tenants/customers with the knowledge and peace of mind that your holiday home is safe.
- All pipe work and hose’s checked include date stamps are in date.
- Water heater/boiler checked and tested.
- Oven hob and fire checked and tested.
- A flue and ventilation check.
- A full test on the whole system which detects gas leaks (these can normally go unnoticed).
- Electronic certificates emailed with automatic yearly reminders for peace of mind.
You are assured with a service from DL Gas Services Ltd, all work is carried out by a qualified engineer trained to the latest industry standards and are also Gas Safety registered, and has extensive experience in the caravan industry.